At Attention Dog Training is a rapidly growing company that conducts training for local clients primarily on the topics of puppy training, obedience training, and behavior modification. We utilize a science-based force-free, pain-free, and fear-free method of dog training. Our primary mission is to provide people with the highest level of training for their dog(s) to ensure that the human-dog relationship is fulfilling. We aim to keep happy dogs in happy homes. The Executive Assistant is a highly critical role that will provide support directly to the Owner of AADT. This position is excellent for someone who wants to be part of an emerging start-up and will be integral in making an impact in the lives of dogs and humans. Additionally, AADT intends to expand rapidly and is looking for someone who is looking for significant growth opportunities within the company.
$15.00-$20.00 hourly rate
The owner of AADT
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Owner of AADT by responding to client inquiries, scheduling training sessions, assisting with accounting activities, providing statistical reports, scheduling meetings, and implementing new systems to help grow and scale AADT
1. Answer and return phone calls and emails to current and prospective clients.
2. Signing up and scheduling training sessions for new and existing clients through Google Calendar.
3. Provide accounting support via Quickbooks.
4. Examining current and past data to create statistical reports to provide strategic information.
5. Assisting with the development and implementation of systems to streamline and improve daily operations.
6. Preparation of promotional materials for clients.
7. Filing and retrieving documents, records, and reports.
8. Attending events on behalf of and with other AADT employees.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
This is a flexible position which will allow the Executive Assistant to manage their time between an office and home environment. This role requires the use of computers, smart phone devices, photocopiers, printers, and standard business software programs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Hours are flexible and can be discussed further.
Required Education and Experience
1. Associates Degree
2. 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
At Attention Dog Training provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AADT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AADT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AADT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you believe you would be a great team member for AADT, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
* Please include your name, address, email, a brief summary of your qualifications, any information about your own pets and your availability.